Jack has a tooth!! Can it be? He's growing too fast! This tooth popped up overnight. I knew a tooth would come in soon because he's been drooling alot and I would feel two little lumps on his bottom gum. I felt Thursday, still nothing. Felt Friday, and it's a tooth! I can't believe my baby is growing up. I just don't know if I'm ready for all of these milestones, but I guess I will accept it. He'll always be my baby boy, even when he's 30....
In other developments, Jack is starting to sit up longer. He likes to hang out on the floor these days. He and Boo have become closer. Boo actually lets Jack pet him now! Progress! Jack loves him.
You can barely see the tooth in this picture.. it's on the right.

Caught off-guard

I can stand!

Giving Daddy some sugar.
dang it! olivia still has NONE! jack's gonna beat her to everything. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the "caught off guard" pic!!!
ReplyDelete