Sunday, July 3, 2011

Updates

I know it's been almost a month since the last post. But there are some good reasons. We've been super busy.

After our trip to Galveston, I attended the Sally Ride Science Academy in San Diego, CA. It was so much fun! The training was very interesting and the San Diego weather was perfect!! The sun didn't shine most of the time, but the temperature felt so good! We did a number of activities- hiked a couple of nature trails, went to downtown La Jolla, and shopped. The lodging was exquisite!!!




Here is Seal Cove... this was one of my favorite parts. We don't see any seals in LA!!!

I am taking all of the beautiful scenery in!!!


The beach. We had to hike about 2.5 miles to get here. The hike back was rough because we were going uphill.





A view from our nature walk.



_____________________________________________________________________


In other big news, we have moved to Houston!! Bobs has a new job there and we moved last weekend. We are currently trying to sell our house and renting a house in Houston.


Are we excited? YES! We believe this move could open alot of doors for us, especially Jack.


Have I found a job? NO. But I am actively looking.


Are we sad to leave Louisiana? YES, it is bittersweet. I had a hard time leaving our house in Shreveport. So many memories. We will miss our families terribly, but we know this is the right thing to do for us. I will always be a Louisiana girl, though. :)


Boo has settled in the new house.




Jack has kept himself busy watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.













___________________________________________________________________________


AND I didn't write a 20 month post of Jack!!! There are no new milestones reached, but he is saying alot more!!! I know one thing... I sure did miss him on my trip to California!!! A whole week without him and Bobs was HARD.


Here is my precious...




Last monthly pic taken in our house in Shreveport... :(













He is such a happy child. And funny too.












More Texas updates soon!!!









1 comment: